- Complete "no-compromise" competition ready kit
- All new front and rear specific strong durable composite plastic, lightweight axles.
- Low profile axle housing design for maximum ground clearance.
- Front steering axle with the ability to rotate (clock) the motor up/down.
- Rear axle is 16mm narrower than the front axle to squeeze through tight gate layouts.
- All New Behind the Axle (BTA) Steering *pat. pend.
- Enclosed steering slide with turnbuckles to adjust toe in and toe out.
- 8o kingpin angle helps keep scrub radius to a minimum, which equals less stress on your steering servo.
- Durable composite plastic - strong double shear knuckle arms with replaceable aluminum draw link mount.
- Splined adjustable c-hubs provide caster adjustments in 15o increments.
- Oversized Universals
- Oversized 12.5mm universals with 4mm and 2.5mm cross pins.
- Made of hardened steel
- No backlash like dogbone setups
- 45o of steering out of the box
- 37.9:1 gear ratio using the included 14T pinion. Gearbox allows for use of 12-19T pinions for gear ratios ranging from 44.2:1 through 27.9:1.
- Dual motors allow you to easily adjust your front and rear gear ratios independently.
- Compact and lightweight gearboxes keep the motor positioned closer to the axle housing and above the axle centerline for extra clearance.
- Aluminum chassis plates with durable composite plastic skid plate.
- Chassis provides multiple upper link adjustment holes for suspension tuning and adjusting anti-squat.
- Adjustable upper shock mounts included for fine tuning ride height and can be catered to your own personal driving style.
- Adjustable body mounts provide finite adjustments for different angles and heights.
- Removable electronics tray for easy maintenance and installation
- Waterproof receiver box with wire routing guides for cleaner electronic routing/configuration.
- Multiple ESC mounting plates and configurations
- Low profile battery mount places the weight of the battery at a lower position in the vehicle to help lower the center of gravity.
- Oversized rod ends with large 7mm aluminum links and durable composite plastic sleeves (replaceable).
- Light durable composite plastic upper links also aid in lowering the center of gravity.
- Full ball bearings (oversized differential bearings)
- Differentials: locked (spool)
- Wheels: New Axial 2.2 Competition Beadlocks
- Includes CNC orange anodized rings.
- Compatible with Vanquish patented wheel weight systems (Licensed by Vanquish Products)
- Minimal beadlock hardware for assembly ease
- Narrow offset to increase steering response and strength
- Suspension: 4-link, double triangulated
- 72-103mm shocks: includes aluminum bodies and 10mm machined Delrin pistons.
- Axial Hardline Body
- Competition inspired body — design, layout, and size all catered for optimum performance.
- Meets all U.S.R.C.C.A minimum requirements
- Dove-tailed front and rear to minimize interference with tires.
- Rounded roof line and cab forward design to improve roll-over recovery.
- Wheelbase: 317.5mm (12.5") Max
- Front Wheel to Wheel (outside) Width: 260mm (10.20")
- Rear Wheel to Wheel (outside) Width: 241mm (9.50")
- Height: 5.25"-6.75" (133mm-172mm)
- Ground Clearance: 1.75"-3.40" (44.5mm-86.5mm)
*Note: The height and ground clearance were measured with Pro-Line
Chisels and memory foams with no weight added to the
Hardline Body Measurements
- Length: 324mm (12.75")
- Width: 134mm (5.25")
- Height: 89mm (3.5")
- Radio: 2, 3, 4 Channel
- Servos: 1 (Standard Size)
- Speed Control: single or dual
- Motors: Dual 540 sized motors
- Battery : Compact LiPo, 2/3a, LiFe packs (Maximum size 30mmx25mmx90mm)
- Tires: Your choice of 2.2 tires and foams
- Full line of aluminum and carbon fiber hop-ups
- Wheel Weights *Patent Pending
- Rear Cutting Brakes *Patent Pending